Saturday, January 22, 2011

Part Two Of The Beginning Of The End.

I'll take up where I left off: The Bible Study, where I thought my friend was shooting daggers at me.Well, Michael J. ( I call Mike that, not 2 be confused with our son Michael.) and I  left the Bible Study, and Michael J. was mad at me. he said God would judge me 4 disrupting our home fellowship.Well, from that time until November, I was able to function halfway normally..But, once I got mad at a brother, as he said I was reaping what I had sewed, that's why I was going through this.He's not a mean person, nor is Michael J. Just overdosed on stupid pills.When I got mad it was dark out, and I stormed out of the house.I walked 2 a town 7 miles away without knowing it, until I got a ride with a ( Nice guy, thank God)guy, and he told me.He gave me a ride 2 a close friend's but they weren't home. Then, another ( Nice) guy gave me a ride home from there.If any kids are reading this, please don't ever take a ride from a stranger. Because of the extreme circumstances the Lord protected me. But, years later another woman from my town , walking her dog late at night was brutaly raped and killed.Don't take a chance!!!Well,I returned home same night I stormed out.Michael J. was glad 2 see me,and I him.But, I began 2 get more and more psychotic, delusional..I imagined that the Indians ( Not a bigot.1/8 Cherokee) had put a curse on my town, and 2 break it the Christians must walk around Johnson's Park ( Saulk Park, after that tribe) seven times.And, I told people that.They thought I had demons or a screw loose!Then, my delusions shifted2 Michael J. I thought he was evil,was the anti-christ.And, believe it or not, I got some Christian friends 2 believe me. And 2 take me 2 JESUS PEOPLE USA with my daughter.I thought we'd be safe there.Right when I got there me and the bro. that had taken me there talked 2 Glen Kaiser, one of the pastors there.The first thing he did was call Michael J. 2 make sure he knew I was there and was OK with it.He agreed.. And he told my friend he would have 2 take my our daughter home, as she was scared 2 death. And, I feel badly 4 putting her through that.
I will continue this later or tomorrow.
LET HIS SON SHINE IN!!!

1 comment:

  1. How long ago was this? I hope you can read this post...Hope I figure out to how to make sure you can...Love, linda

    ReplyDelete